Can you build an API that scales to hundreds of thousands of requests? When are you applying?
We are looking to hire back-end developers, with any level of experience professional or otherwise, regardless of previous experience with working with the blockchain.
What we offer
- A chance for you to learn and grow. Many of are developers are new to crypto, and it is our mission to enable them to become Web3 natives.
- Autonomy and authority. We will not micromanage you; we want you to take responsibility and ownership over your work.
- Building cool shit. Build things never seen before, in ways never done before.
- Professional work environment and best practices. We operate in an efficient and agile environment. Just enough process, zero nonsense.
- Competitive compensation. We expect you to add value, and we will compensate you fairly for it. It's that simple.
What we would like to see
- Modern back-end language: strong knowledge of at least one modern language, and corresponding back-end framework: Python (Flask); NodeJS (Express); C# (ASP.NET Core); etc
- API Design and interaction: experience with different API protocols, such as REST, GraphQL, and RPC, both consuming and implementing them
- Databases: Good understanding of either noSQL or SQL databases and some experience with the other
- Git: Experience with working in a collaborative environment, including branching and pull-requests
- Containerisation: Some understanding of docker and containerisation is desirable
- Cloud: Experience with at least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure) is desirable
- Performance: Understanding what makes modern web applications scalable while remaining cost effective. Being able to write performant multithreaded code is a plus
- Web3: some understanding of basic web3 concepts, such as wallets connection, transactions, signing, etc is a plus, but not a requirement
See the how to apply page to submit your application